Six Week Presenter Training – Level 1
WHO IS THIS FOR?
People with between one and two years experience whose goal is to move up the ladder and establish a solid career.
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSE?
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
Nails has over 30 years radio experience on air in Ireland, the UK, Canada and Asia. He is a TEDx speaker and has delivered over 100 Live Workshops across the UK and Ireland.
Tracey has also worked in radio for the past 30 years, including Today FM national radio in Ireland, XFM Malta and as Breakfast presenter and Head of Production at South east Radio Ireland.
Both are CDETB accredited trainers.
- Develop and enhance presentation skills.
- Develop your own individual on-air style.
- Organise and Prep your show so that everything you on-air say matters.
- Become known to the main players in the industry.
YOU WILL LEARN.
- The Three Rules of Radio.
- The easiest and most effective way to organise your talk breaks.
- Prep – What is it? Where is it? How to use it!
- How to make sure your listener remembers what you say.
- How to construct and present your Audio Demo, CV and Cover Letter.
- Pace, Tone & Delivery.
- Using Detail and Imagery.
- How to maximise ‘The Pause’ (and why it is your secret weapon).
- Use Social Media ‘On Purpose’.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
We work with you via Video Call, online (or Voice Only, if you prefer).
Each session lasts for a minimum of 60 minutes.
You will receive course notes as we progress through the weeks.
We provide email back-up throughout the six week duration.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL HAVE DEVELOPED.
- Confidence in your abilities to perform to a high standard.
- Your own unique style (‘Voice’).
- Effective prep and presentation skills.
- A road map for how to harness your industry contacts and gain their respect.
- A clear view of how to maximise your talent over the next twenty four months.
WHAT’S THE COST?