Six Week Presenter Training –
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Presenters with more than two years experience on-air who need to ‘sharpen the saw’, are perhap in a rut, seeking inspiration and motivation, need feedback on their performances or are ready now to aim for the ‘big’ gig.
Each week covers a specific aspect of your career.
Participants will be tasked with ‘homework’ based on lessons delivered.
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSE?
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
Nails has over 30 years radio experience on air in Ireland, the UK, Canada and Asia. He is a TEDx speaker and has delivered over 100 Live Workshops across the UK and Ireland. Nails has been coaching radio presenters since 2007 and is the Original Presenter Coach.
Tracey has also worked in radio for the past 30 years, including Today FM national radio in Ireland, XFM Malta and as Breakfast Presenter and Head of Production at South east Radio Ireland.
Both are CDETB accredited trainers.
- Enhance your presentation skills and individual style.
- Weekly aircheck to monitor development and motivate.
- Cultivate your PEER List.
- Gain clarity on what to do next and devise a plan.
YOU WILL LEARN.
- Why we say what we say on air.
- The psychology behind the words we use.
- Why listeners laugh and why sometimes you should not!
- How to be an effective communicator. Get your message across.
- Using Emotional Intelligence to connect with your Listener.
- Using Social Intelligence to connect with your Listener.
- How to reach your next radio landmark.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
We work with you via Video Call, online (or Voice Only, if you prefer).
Each session lasts for a minimum of 60 minutes.
You will receive course notes as we progress through the weeks.
We provide email back-up throughout the six week duration.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL HAVE DEVELOPED.
- A Plan for your Next 5 Years.
- A way to enjoy what you do and make the most of your radio life.
- Skills needed to survive and thrive in the industry
- An understanding of how To Expand Your ‘OnAir’ Persona Online.
- Your own unique style (‘Voice’).
- Effective prep and presentation skills.
- A road map for how to harness your industry contacts and gain their respect.
- A clear view of how to maximise your talent over the next two years.