Presenter Training – 90 Minute. Intense.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Presenters who don’t have time to devote to a multi-week course.
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSE?
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
Nails has over 30 years radio experience on air in Ireland, the UK, Canada and Asia. He is a TEDx speaker and has delivered over 100 Live Workshops across the UK and Ireland. Nails has been coaching radio presenters since 2007 and is the Original Presenter Coach.
Tracey has also worked in radio for the past 30 years, including Today FM national radio in Ireland, XFM Malta and as Breakfast Presenter and Head of Production at South east Radio Ireland.
Both are CDETB accredited trainers.
Think of it as ‘Crib-Notes’ for your exams.
All the essential information is contained within ninety minutes.
YOU WILL LEARN.
This depends on your need.
- Perhaps you want to learn ‘How To Become Known In The Radio Industry’ (our speciality).
- Or, maybe you need an intense aircheck session with full notes and an honest, non-judgemental conversation with direction and purpose.
- If it’s Demo Construction, Tracey is an Award Winning Producer who will help with that.
- Maybe you just don’t know but feel you need help. No problem…schedule a free 10 minute call and we’ll see what we can do.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
We work with you via Video Call, online (or Voice Only, if you prefer).
Your session lasts for a minimum of 90 minutes.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL HAVE DEVELOPED.
- A clear understanding of why your problem showed up and how to handle it in future.
- A feeling of empowerment because you have ‘done something’ for yourself and your career.
- Concrete direction.
WHAT’S THE COST?
Includes written notes and summary.
You also receive a copy of our book ‘Radio Presentation’.