WHO IS THIS FOR?
Presenters looking to launch their careers and gain the attention of Programmer Directors. Also for established presenters who are looking to move further up the career ladder to a bigger market/more prominent day-part.
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSE?
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
Nails has over 30 years of radio experience in Ireland, the UK, Canada and Asia. He is a TEDx speaker and has delivered over 100 Live Workshops across the UK and Ireland. Nails has been coaching radio presenters since 2007.
Tracey has also worked in radio for the past 30 years, including Today FM national radio in Ireland, XFM Malta and as Breakfast Presenter and Head of Production at South East Radio Ireland.
Both are CDETB accredited trainers.
To create and produce the best sounding demo.
YOU WILL LEARN.
- Why Length matters!
- How to format your demo to maximise the impact.
- How the audio demo is one part of the overall application process.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
Online. Social Distancing means we all interact on our armchairs! We use Zoom, Skype or Video Messenger…whichever you prefer.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL HAVE DEVELOPED.
- A bespoke two-minute audio demo curated and produced by us, for you.
- Accompanying CV.
- A Social media strategy for connecting with the right Programmers.
- At the end of the course, you will have developed, recorded and published your Podcast.
A great demo will get you to the next stage of the hiring process.