Morning Show Co-Host
Blackburn Radio Inc has an exciting opening for a Morning co-host on Mix 96.7 (CHYR-FM) in Windsor-Essex / Leamington. With fierce competition on both sides of the border of Windsor and Detroit, we’re looking for the perfect candidate to help grow our listenership and expand the Mix 96.7 brand. Are you a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic personality ready to join the great team at Blackburn?
- Co-create content our Hot AC audience and our clients will LOVE on-air, online and on-site.
- Understand what is important to the target demo of women 25-44 and how to relate and engage with that audience.
- Voice commercials, VT shifts & other production duties
- Enthusiastically represent Mix 96.7 in the community
- Understand, appreciate and embrace the fun stuff we do in the entertainment business!
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to have FUN on air and in the hallways
- Ability to build positive relationships with your co-host, co-workers, audiences and clients
- On-air and multi-platform experience is a strong asset
- An understanding and PASSION for the Hot AC music we play and the lifestyle attached to it
- An understanding and PASSION for Windsor-Essex and the surrounding area
- Valid Class G license
Send Mix 96.7 a demo (mp3) and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Mix Mornings co-host” by Friday Jan 31st, 2020.
Show off your personality and how you can INFORM and ENTERTAIN!
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified Men, Women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.