Morning Show Host
● Be a storyteller with creative, compelling content
● Create and execute station promotions
● Maintain station social media pages and websites
● Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances, as required
● Attend regular air checks
● Liaise with clients as necessary
● Assist sales and develop creative promotions
● Prepare a great show for our audience
● Voice track shifts as necessary
● Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed
● Minimum 2 years of radio broadcasting experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Self- starter (is a big-time necessity)
● Demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
● The ability to work within a fast-paced environment both individually and with a team
● A valid class 5 driver's license
● Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, and Enco is a big-time plus.
● Demonstrated ability to use and excel with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
● Familiarity with G Selector an asset
Please attach a link to a SoundCloud/YouTube audio demo with your application.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.