New Country 103.5
Sydney NS, Canada
New Country 103.5 has established a foothold in Sydney as Cape Breton’s choice for Country radio. Our heritage Morning Show Host has decided to retire – which means a unique opportunity for you to be the next voice of Country Morning Radio in Sydney!
We’re looking for someone who understands how to connect with an audience who loves the music as much as we do. You understand that this isn’t just a music choice – it’s a lifestyle. And connecting with our Cape Breton audience means you’re authentic… likeable… you’re real.
Check us out here: https://newcountry1035.ca/
Reporting to the Program Director, your responsibilities include:
- Anchor host of the morning show Monday – Friday
- VT shifts as required
- Make personal/promotional appearances on behalf of the show/station in the community
- Co-manage social media platforms before and during your show
Your qualifications should include:
- 3-5 years on air experience minimum
- Ability to relate, and speak, to the 35-54 target demographic
- Upbeat, calm and natural personality.
- Creative, timely and up-to-date on current events – but you also understand that real life makes great radio.
- Great team player
- Great with listeners and clients
- Above average phone and production skills. If we can’t believe it, this just won’t work out.
If this radio station speaks to you, you need to speak to us.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your demo. MP3 format, please. Let us hear your sound in less than 3 minutes.
- Tell us what else you’re passionate about, in your work life, and outside of work hours.
- And then send your package along with resume and references included to Rob MacNamara, Program Director at email@example.com
Submission deadline: July 15, 2020.