WHO IS THIS FOR?
Companies/Businesses who wish to present their first podcast/improve their current podcast and have the time and foresight to use the current global situation as a primer for future business.
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSE?
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
Nails has over 30 years of radio experience in Ireland, the UK, Canada and Asia. He is a TEDx speaker and has delivered over 100 Live Workshops across the UK and Ireland. Nails has been coaching radio presenters since 2007.
Tracey has also worked in radio for the past 30 years, including Today FM national radio in Ireland, XFM Malta and as Breakfast Presenter and Head of Production at Southeast Radio Ireland.
Both are CDETB accredited trainers.
Develop/Improve your own podcast. This is the time to work on perfecting your podcast. You can create a longterm relationship with current and future customers NOW.
YOU WILL LEARN.
- How a podcast is NOT a radio show (Big difference)
- How to target your content (Essential for focus)
- Mic technique, audio production and editing skills (It needs to sound professional).
- How to publish and promote your podcast and also curate your audience.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
Online. Social Distancing means we all interact on our armchairs! We use Zoom, Skype or Video Messenger…whichever you prefer.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL HAVE DEVELOPED.
- A clear understanding of the basics of Podcasting.
- A working knowledge of Content, Focus, Themes, Guest Booking, Publishing, Marketing and Interview Skills.
- Confidence to create and host your own Podcast.
- At the end of the course, you will have developed, recorded and published your Podcast.
Was 399euro…NOW 150euro. Better Than Half Price!!!
Why have a Business Podcast?
- Podcasting is the new way to connect with clients (both current and potential).
- Your podcast is ‘you’ speaking with ‘them’ about a common interest.
- It shows you as an expert in your field and helps gain trust and instant credibility.
- The most effective sell is the ‘no-sell’. A podcast is conversational marketing.
- It’s personal. Listeners become future clients by knowing ‘you’ first.
- Grow a library of content over time.
- You can grow an audience of prospects and maintain current clients.
- All you need to do is show up and speak! Podcasting is low maintenance.