Our Biggest Course Ever.
The OnAirCoach 10-week programme is a high-intensity online series designed for radio people who want to radically stand out from a sea of competitors and attract listeners and employers.
Small group of max 10 individuals who understand there has been a revolution in radio since 2019 and the ‘old’ ways won’t help anymore.
Homework – Exercises and tasks each week to expedite you to the level you need to be at.
Group Sessions – (7-8pm UK time) Each week, a one hour group call to hold you accountable, get detailed feedback, and move forward.
Individual Sessions – Each week, a follow up 30-minute 1-on-1 call to work solely on your needs and strengths.
Email Back-up – We are available for email support between sessions.
- This is for people willing to put in the hours and effort.
- This ONLY works if you dedicate yourself to it.
- You will need stamina, commitment, ambition, vision and a solid belief that you are doing the right thing for yourself.
- Weekly workload: between 2 and 4 hours (depending on the week and how much you want it!)
- Tuition: 899euro. Early Bird Special (before Mon. Oct. 4th): 799euro. (Full Price: One Full Payment or deposit of 150euro, then 249euro X3.)
- (Early Bird: One Full Payment or Deposit of 250euro, then 275euro X2)
People Say Nice Things:
“The work Nails and Tracey are doing is truly helping the industry grow. It’s truly appreciated!” – Will Menzies, Afternoons – Magic 106 Ontario Canada.
“The absolute best” – Declan Wilson, Mornings Q Radio Belfast N. Ireland.
“It’s been such a blast. So much fun and I learned SO much” – Cain McCoy, Power 106 Los Angeles CA, USA.
“You got it right. I now work for a great radio group. I always came back to your advice as I plowed through the complete mayhem! Thanks!” – Lee Barber, Presenter TX1 England.
“I would trust these guys with my career any day” – David Kaye, VoiceOver, Los Angeles CA, USA.
“Just awesome” – Lucy Holmes, Mornings 89.9 The Light, Melbourne Australia.
“You two are leading the way” – Steve K, PM Drive Spin 1038, Dublin Ireland.
“Absolutely 100% spot on with everything!” – Luke Smithurst, Producer/Podcaster BBC Radio Sheffield.
“Keep rocking it out there!” – Dean Graziosi, ‘Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi Training’, USA.
“Amazing coaching sessions. Thanks again” – Vikki Martin, Presenter Dublin City FM, Ireland.
“I enjoy your industry content and am excited to join the Group” – Josh Evans, Afternoons 104.9 The River, Columbus OH, USA.
“The guidance and advice got me here” – Ross Carey, Presenter Pure Radio, Glasgow Scotland.
“Thanks for everything” – Ethan Van Vaals, PM Drive CISN-FM, Edmonton AB Canada.
Need more info?
Say hello on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXT 10WK COURSE APRIL 2022
REGISTRATION OPENS FEB ’22.
Nails Mahoney & Tracey Lee.
~ Instructors ~
30 years on-air each.
98FM Dublin, RTE 2FM Ireland, Today FM Ireland, Jack FM UK, BBC Radio 6 Music UK, Southeast Radio Ireland, Classic Hits Ireland, XFM Malta,
Z95.3 Vancouver Canada, Q107 Toronto Canada.
The Original Presenter Coach Since 2007.
- CDETB Accredited Trainers.
- Certified Life Coaches.
- Certified Career Coaches.
- Qualified ‘Strategic Thinking’ Coaches.
- Public Speaking Instructors.
- .Over 4,000 Presenters Coached and Trained worldwide.
- Speakers at TEDx, European Radio Show Paris, NEXT Radio London, International Radio Festival Malta.
- Over 50 Presenter Workshops held across Ireland and the UK.
- Creators of ‘RadioStar’ – The only International Radio Talent Search…now in its 4th year.